- Customer Lookalike Modeling
Get a read on your best opportunities for growth and help weed out the risky opportunities disguised as ideal customer lookalikes. Download our complimentary eBook and start perfecting your customer modeling strategies.
- Cover More Ground in Auto Lending
Can magnified consumer risk perspective help multiply your addressable market and consistently fuel portfolio growth? Our latest e-book explores how alternative data is helping lenders overcome the persistent performance gaps of traditional scoring models.
- Capitalize on Credit Card Growth
As the credit card market continues to expand, it’s estimated that “credit invisibles” represent $10-15 billion a year in uncaptured revenue.
- The Emergence of Alternative Data
Imagine the world with no mobile phones. It’s difficult to remember the
days when landlines, pay phones and letters were the primary modes of
communication. Today, mobile phones are more common than
homeownership.So how did they grow so quickly?
- Modeling Blended Alternative & Traditional Data
Credit scoring models that include alternative data have proven their predictive power in a wide variety of use cases across the financial services industry. A closer look will show that alternative data combined with traditional tradeline data can more accurately predict delinquency and charge-off.
- Confidently Assess Risk Using Public Records Data with Scalable Automated Linking Technology
Liens and civil judgments help financial institutions assess the creditworthiness of consumers.
- Loan Growth in a New Economy: It’s Time to Turn Over a New Leaf
With tens of billions of dollars being borrowed outside of the traditional banking system, there’s obviously a market not being met by banks and credit unions.
- Where are the credit-worthy millennials?
Cutting through the hype to understand this growing segment.
- Making Direct Mail a More Responsive Partner
When it seems everything is accomplished by app-ing and tapping, it’s almost hard to believe that good, old-fashioned printed direct mail performs almost 600% better than all digital channels combined.
- Kinecta Federal Credit Union uses RiskView to combat the Credit Scoring Void of Underbanked Americans
Informa incubator Ovum wrote a case study outlining the California-based Kinecta Federal Credit Union’s decision to confront the challenge of financial inclusion by offering mainstream credit at more affordable rates to its underbanked customers.