- Customer Lookalike Modeling
Get a read on your best opportunities for growth and help weed out the risky opportunities disguised as ideal customer lookalikes. Download our complimentary eBook and start perfecting your customer modeling strategies.
- Modeling Blended Alternative & Traditional Data
Credit scoring models that include alternative data have proven their predictive power in a wide variety of use cases across the financial services industry. A closer look will show that alternative data combined with traditional tradeline data can more accurately predict delinquency and charge-off.
- Confidently Assess Risk Using Public Records Data with Scalable Automated Linking Technology
Liens and civil judgments help financial institutions assess the creditworthiness of consumers.
- Loan Growth in a New Economy: It’s Time to Turn Over a New Leaf
With tens of billions of dollars being borrowed outside of the traditional banking system, there’s obviously a market not being met by banks and credit unions.
- Where are the credit-worthy millennials?
Cutting through the hype to understand this growing segment.
- Kinecta Federal Credit Union uses RiskView to combat the Credit Scoring Void of Underbanked Americans
Informa incubator Ovum wrote a case study outlining the California-based Kinecta Federal Credit Union’s decision to confront the challenge of financial inclusion by offering mainstream credit at more affordable rates to its underbanked customers.